Highlights for 2014
Like you, we want to be influential.
A ‘good society’ is one where people are socially and politically included, where everyone has access to housing, education, employment, cultural opportunities, healthy lifestyles, recreation and information.
At .id we aim to wield whatever influence we have to achieve the ‘good society’. The best way for us to do that is twofold:
- To enable as many people as possible to access our on-line information products and use the evidence presented in them to make informed decisions; and
- To assist our clients to apply the evidence in the most effective way, by training in the use of our products and sharing our knowledge through our consulting services.
These are our objectives and here are some of our proud achievements….
In 2014, .id has:
- over 1 million users access our profile.id web application products in 2014;
- updated .id’s full product suite, including mobile-enabling all of our sites;
- developed a ‘communities of interest’ component to profile.id;
- built the event impact calculator in our economy.id product;
- produced our annual NIEIR economic data update in economy.id;
- built in cross links between our atlas, profile, economy and forecast products to improve their usability;
- completed the New Zealand profile.id census update and developed atlas for New Zealand and now have 17 New Zealand local government clients as well as some key central government and university clients;
- published well over 100 blogs and refreshed the look and functionality of the .id blog, which has reached an average of 10,000 monthly visits;
- published 3 successful e-books on important need-to-know topics;
- 10,000 subscribers to our .idinsight newsletters and thousands of e-book downloads;
- completed our independent micro-level forecasts for Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia;
- built an impressive .idPlacemaker list of clients now engaged in looking at their business through the spatial demographic lens;
- completed significant consulting projects, contributing the projects covering blood donors, community health, sporting memberships, school enrolments, disability, housing affordability and economic development, to name a few;
- built a growing selection of training videos and conducted 300 training sessions across Australia and New Zealand in the use of .id products.
Most importantly, we have helped our clients be more influential in their work. That is our goal.
It’s time to take a deep breath. Have a restful New Year break and please stay tuned for what .id has to offer in 2015.